Friday

The Lorax

A wise man once penned, “I am the Lorax and I speak for the trees. I speak for the birds. I speak for the bees.” I don’t assert that I am as wise, but I do speak. I speak for the poor, the tired, the huddled masses, those yearning to breathe free. I speak for women and men. I speak for the minority, the quiet remnant. I speak for those who do not speak, but act to protect freedom and liberty. I speak for me.

Here you will find a collection of ideas that value the power, resiliency and ingenuity of the individual. You will find a promotion of critical thinking and individual courage. Let us reason together to overcome our prejudices and preconceived ideas to step passionately and enthusiastically into the good life we were designed to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment